Wednesday 27 February 2013

Red White & Blue

Hi everyone! I don't know what it is about wearing the colours red, white and blue but I always feel so playful and confident when I do. Without screaming out 'The 4th of July' these three strong colours create an immediate statement when worn together. I particularly love how this classic group of colours is not restricted to seasons or age. 
I have styled some fun red, white & blue looks for you below. I hope they inspire you to experiment with this fun colour combination. 











Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Sweetie you look gorgeous in these colours! Each detail is so perfect and as always you put together such cute and inspiring looks, I really like the classic and chic feel of the 1st red & Blue look :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, i really like your style, you are very colourful, its great:)I follow you now

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox