Thursday 21 March 2013

Boohoo.com #GlobalStyler

Hi everyone! I was excited to be invited to be part of an amazing campaign & competition called #GlobalStyler run by online shop boohoo.com. The campaign invites boohoo customers from all over the world to tweet or Instagram their favourite boohoo outfit whilst holding a speech bubble with their city on it. 
Blogger entrants have the opportunity to win up to £1000 ($1456 AUD)  in Boohoo vouchers that can be shared amongst my blog followers. I would love the chance to spoil you, my loyal followers so I invite you to vote for my 'boohoo' look on Instagram by clicking 'like' here

Below I have styled some looks from boohoo.com  based around some of my favourite trends. This is just a small sample of the many beautiful items that could be yours if we win!!!

Good luck Dusty Petals followers!!!













VOTE FOR DUSTY PETALS BOOHOO LOOK ON INSTAGRAM


Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. This is so sexy and Parisian!! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I loveeee this look!!! You look amazing, the striped crop top with the full skirt looks chic and the shoes and accessories are perfect! All these outfit are gorgeous, I especially like the Sporty look :)

    Take care and good luck with the competition,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore socks with sandals or shoes..they are so cute!:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! You look stunning!x I saw it from wiwt.com and quickly visited your blog! You have an amazing sence of style!x Ideas number 1,3 & 4 are my favourites:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox