Friday 21 June 2013

Go 'Bananas' with you style!

Hello lovelies. As much as I adore winter, it's such a tease being on the other side of the hemisphere as the new trends and collections are being showcased to the world. In my look below, I tried to work a summer trend into a casual winter look. I fell in love with this fun banana printed tee. I can't wait to style it with my cherry printed high waisted shorts in summer, to revisit the popular summer fruit print trend.  Bold banana prints, cherries, strawberries along with lemons and oranges have been explored through accessories and all types of apparel. 
Along with stripes, fruit prints often make a comeback in summer collections. However, they are constantly being reinvented by designers in inspiring ways. For example Dolce & Gabbana have perfectly combined cherries and strawberries with verdant greenery and florals in their collections. 
So, why not add an extra piece of fruit to your daily intake and invest in this fun trend
I've styled some fruit inspired looks for you below. 

Just a reminder to all of my Google/Email followers due to Google changes, they are removing this feature from blogger therefore you will no longer be emailed my blog every post. Please follow me through 'Bloglovin' by clicking on the Eiffel Tower on the right side bar for you to be updated every time I post in the future. 











Above images courtesy of Google Images
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox