Thursday 14 November 2013

Style Crush on Giovanna Battaglia

Hi everyone! I apologise for being such a phantom over the past week. I promise to make it up to you. 
I wanted to share with you a style crush I've had for a while now. Her name is Giovanna Battaglia. She is the editor of L'Uomo Vogue, a freelance stylist and contributing fashion editor to W magazine. If you are a lover of street style photographer Tommy Ton's work, you will recognise her. She always dresses in statement designer outfits.   Giovanna made the transition from successful model (former D&G model) to editor at the young age of 28. She is best known for her risk taking fashion style. 
I not only share her first name but her love for experimentation and having fun with fashion.
Check out some of her outfits below.
See you all soon.
xox










































2 comments:

  1. She really has a gorgeous style, fulfilled of personality!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted her on Pinterest
    she is my newest fashion idol!
    she has a great smile, amazing clothes and even more amazing shoes!
    head to toe beauty!
    and it does not hurt to have those skinny legs! ;)
    I will continue to follow her and attempt to replicate some of her looks
    She can (and will) rock just about any look she wears!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox