Saturday 25 October 2014

OFF THE SHOULDER TOPS

Hi everyone! I know I gave you all a sneak peek at this look on my Instagram and Facebook account a while back but here's the full post. 
Off the shoulder tops, a must have in your summer wardrobe. I have been wearing off the shoulder tops for years. In fact my first designs were off the shoulder, back in the day when my mother would sew them for me. There's something very sexy about this style and exposing a little shoulder. 
I'm wearing the 'Jax Off' shoulder top from Milli Lulo which also comes in white.
I have styled some different ways that you can incorporate an off the shoulder top into your summer looks. I hope you like them.
Take care lovely people. 










 \

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing Dusty Petals blog. I'd love to hear any feedback you have. xox